The Whole Casey Anthony Circus

A punch is too good for her and the idiots who let her go free.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can only hope that Karma kicks this girl right in the teeth in the form of a bus or Mack truck rolling over her at a high speed as she exits the courthouse a free woman.

I love America and I think we have one of the best justice systems in the world.  HOWEVER, it is not perfect and there are times when our justice system just can't serve the justice that we'd all like to see.  We all know Casey did it. We know that Casey killed Caylee either with chloroform or neck breaking or drowning or suffocation or whatever.  We know Casey killed her and dumped her little body in the woods, put on her sluttiest dress and went out partying.  Unfortunately Casey is a little smarter and/or luckier than she looks and there just isn't enough evidence to get the conviction.

I'm afraid Casey Anthony is a harbinger of our future.  We are raising kids who are some of the most selfish and despotic people I've ever met.  George and Cindy are some of the worst examples of parents I've ever seen.  They are passive parents like none other.  George and Cindy have done nothing but enable their precious little psychopath since she was born.  It started with asking Casey, "Sweetie, would you like to stop drawing on floors now?  Your pictures are so pretty, but usually we don't draw on the floors." and went quickly to, "Honey, you know I love you, but you can't keep maxing out the Visa on clothes and booze - you're only 16.  If you do it one more time Mom and I will have to really think about taking away your Visa card." and ended up with, "Casey, what do you mean you left Caylee with Zanny the Nanny 3 weeks ago and haven't seen her since?  Are you worried at all?  Do you think maybe we should call someone?  OK, pumpkin, you just let Daddy and I know when you're ready to talk about it.  Need some money?"  

Casey Anthony is another example of why I sometimes think there should be a test you must pass in order to have a child.  She had no business EVER being a mother.  She should have examined all of her options and choices when she first found she was pregnant and keeping that child should have never made the list.

As of this moment I'm done talking about her.  I don't want to give her another minute of my time.  I wasn't one who followed the case minute by minute, but I was interested and I tried to keep up on what was happening.  I will not be doing that anymore.  I turned off the TV this morning when I saw that EVERY network was tuned in live to hear her pitiful sentencing.  I will never watch another Dateline or 20/20 special about her.  I will never watch the Lifetime movie that is sure to come out in the next 6 months starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.  I will most certainly NEVER buy a book by her.

She's a total piece of shit who should rot in hell and if the bus doesn't get her then I hope she dies bankrupt and destitute from trying to pay back the government for her circus event that she starred in.

3 comments:

amyd said...

Amen!

Energy Sparkle said...

I have a personal story to share to add to your justice system rant.

My daughter was molested by her father back in February. He and I were never anything but a high school fling trying to be civil and raise a daughter. He is a dead beat who's been in jail before.

When she told me about it, I called the cops, she did a secure interview with a counselor and they questioned him. Weeks went by and i never heard anything. I just knew he had fled the state and wasn't in jail. I finally got in touch with the investigator. She told me that the case came down to his word versus hers because there wasn't any actual evidence and the DA decided not to prosecute.

I was blown away. A detailed account of the action, drawings and just words that should never come out of a 4 year old's mouth wasn't enough to put a pedophile in jail. He's still out there, living in South Carolina. They said that he won't go to jail until it happens again.

It's the single worst thing that's ever happened to us and I'm still unsure of what to do. Our justice system is ridiculous, but there's nothing to be done.

Beth said...

Catatonic, I am so sorry that your daughter went through that, and that nothing was done. I hope he stays far away from you from now on. Wishing you the best.

Overachieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies

By now we have all heard of the adorable little Elf on the Shelf . Almost everyone I know has one.  Some people even have two!  (Now I'...

Popular Posts